Our Brokerage team is an integral part of Hallmark’s ability to deliver an inspiring, profitable range of cards and products, for our key accounts, that shoppers love. As you’d imagine we create the vast majority of our products, but we also work with publishers to broker in specific designs or licenses that are important to shoppers. The team is well known for the strong relationships we have with our suppliers and publishers, built on honesty, transparency and a goal of maximising their products.
Position: Brokered Range Controller
Location: Dawson Lane, Bradford, BD4 6HN
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
You’ll be the main point of contact for Brokered Publishers and internal Customer teams, ensuring profitable products are available to shoppers for key seasons. Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Building relationships with publishers and internal customers – Range Selection, Retail Merchandising, Supply, Operations, Distribution and National Accounts.
- Manage all aspects of your customers CDP (Critical Date Plan), clearly communicating this to publishers and customer teams internally.
- Negotiate costs of product to achieve margin requirements.
- Managing the sample submission process for range builds – logging and tracking all sample requests and receipts.
- Using your knowledge of supply chain to manage schedules and flag risks.
- Identifying opportunities to improve procedures and data quality.
- Main point of contact for queries or issues relating to Launch items / PO's - all retailers.
Akin to project management, you’ll keep ranges on track, with multiple stakeholders involved. To be successful in this team you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Good communication, negotiation, presentation and relationship building skills.
- An intermediate level of Excel, including V-Looks etc.
- High levels of attention to detail and organisation.
- Supplier management and range building experience, ideally in cards or similar category, working within a commercial framework, would be an advantage.
What we’ll offer you …
You will hone your craft with like-minded people, based at our Dawson Lane studio in Bradford. You’ll be close to key motorway links you’ll be able to take advantage of:
- Competitive salary.
- Private Healthcare.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Free onsite parking.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays per year.
- A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work / life balance.
You may have experience of the following: Brokered Range Controller, Range Builder, Retail Merchandiser, Retail Merchandising, Category Manager, Category Management, Product Manager, Product Management, Range Planner, Range Planning, etc.
15 days ago