Now forming part of the PIB Group, Erskine Murray are a modern, dynamic insurance broker who stays abreast of industry advances and embraces technology. We focus on building long-term relationships through a client-centric and service-focused approach, providing insurance solutions for organisations of all shapes and sizes, from start-ups, to SME’s through to larger corporate risks
This is an exciting time to join us. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay and fantastic benefits.
We are recruiting for an Account Executive to be home based covering the Leicester region. You will be responsible for the client relationship, maximise revenues, whilst ensuring the provision of exceptional service delivery. This role involves developing & maintaining strong relationships with clients, whilst monitoring and driving performance to achieve results.
This role will take on the key responsibility of managing a large Charity client so experience in the Charity sector is advantageous.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Clients
- Developing account strategies and plans to increase satisfaction and client retention.
- Ensuring quality customer service by establishing and implementing policies and procedures, claims service & involvement with resolving customer complaints or service issues.
- Providing good quality technical advice and programme design
- Promoting Erskine Murray and partnership services to generate increased revenue.
- Driving revenue through retention of clients and obtaining new clients
- Documenting information, meetings and providing appropriate information to the client service team to action including contributing, checking and presentation of accurate reports for new and existing clients
- Responsibility for premium collection, agreeing terms with client in accordance with Erskine Murray accounting procedures
- Experience in the Charity sector
- Chartered Member of Institute of Insurance: Cert CII, Dip, CII, ACII, FCII preferred
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- New business
- Possess strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Technical and working knowledge of major classes of business
- Expertise in Acturis
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home or logging on from another then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Account Executive, Sales Support, Database Management, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Sales Executive, Account Management, Marketing, Sales Support Administrator, Account Executive, Sales Executive, PR Account Executive, PR Sales Executive, etc.