Are you interested in joining a fast-paced, innovative and growing organisation? Adare SEC is a leading provider of technology-led, Integrated Communication Solutions, inspiring our clients with choice and insight to deliver their vital message securely, via multiple channels. We partner with a wide range of blue chip clients such as Allianz, Santander and Virgin Trains to ensure their communications are efficient, effective and engaging.
Position: Account Executive
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire HD9 8QQ
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000, dependent on experience
Benefits: Competitive Salary, 38.5 hour working week, Company Pension Scheme, 26 days annual leave plus stat, Free car parking, Flexible working opportunities with other flexible benefits such as buying additional holiday days
About the role:
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join the Client Services team in Huddersfield (HD9 8QQ).
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion to develop and work with our internal and external clients. As an Account Executive, we are looking for someone with the right behaviour and a passion to work hard.
- Actively participate in activities to support the Sales and Business Development team(s) to achieve and maximise Sales and Profit targets.
- Effectively manage allocated accounts ensuring the highest levels of customer service are consistently achieved.
- Build effective relationships with key customer contacts.
- Manage customer jobs through the business, providing accurate and timely job instructions to all departments, agreeing schedules and monitoring job progress.
- Understand and evaluate production timings / requirements in order that all job deadlines are met.
- Ensure invoicing for allocated accounts is accurate and submitted within agreed timescales.
- Ensure the provision of accurate and timely sales forecasting information.
- Support the Account Director in the generation of customer MI reports.
- Provide first line support to the customer for the successful resolution of issues, providing appropriate / timely updates to the customer and escalating to the Customer Services Manager as required.
- Minimum of GCSE “O” level passes in English Language and Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Relevant experience within a Customer Service environment, ideally within the Direct Mail/Transactional Mail or Print industry.
- Possesses a sound working knowledge of windows-based applications
- To fully understand and make efficient and effective use of internal systems.
- To demonstrate strong written and oral communications.
You may have experience of the following: Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Manager, New Business Development Manager, Client Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, Sales, etc.
£25,000 to £35,000, dependent on experience
9 days ago