Exceeding expectations of our key partners is paramount to Hallmark. Our seamless partnerships with our key partners is fundamental to the continued success of our business. From the vision and strategy to data analytics and innovation, our Customer and Category team are the driving force behind our success.
Position: National Account Executive
Location: Dawson Lane, Bradford, BD4 6HN
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Company Car, Competitive salary, Private Healthcare, Flexible working opportunities, Free onsite parking, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
About the role:
We're looking for an Account Executive to look after the management of the M&S relationship. You will need to be able to:
- Support the Account Manager to deliver Joint Business Plans and secure seasonal business in larger customers
- Influence a cross functional customer team across the business to support the plan delivery e.g. Retail Merchandising, Operations, Product Development and Insight.
- Excel at customer relationship and influencing.
- Support the collaborative forecast and critical path management.
- Work closely within the category team to develop customer knowledge insight to drive channel plans and growth.
- Experience in relationship managements or key account managements.
- Takes ownership for delivery of allocated business priorities.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong numeric and analytical abilities.
- Critical thinking and ability to provide recommendations to make decisions.
- Eager to learn and maximise career development opportunities.
- Hold a current, full driving license.
You may have experience of the following: Account Executive, Sales Executive, Telesales Executive, Sales Administrator, Internal Sales Executive, External Sales Executive, Account Handler, Internal Account Manager, Business Development Executive, etc.
4 months ago