6 months ago
Here at Thistle, we look after our customer by firstly looking after you. We want our people to enjoy coming to work, and to grow and improve each day. We believe in treating our people well and showing them that they are what makes a company great.
Position: Account Handler
Location: Thistle - Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Benefits: we provide a generous benefits package that includes: Career progression, Staff incentives, Generous holidays, Refer a friend, Regular social events, Competitive pension.
About the role:
Here are some of the key elements to the role you will be carrying out:
- Making a positive impression with customers whilst offering them suitable insurance products that reflects their needs.
- Ensuring that you are maximising every opportunity you have to sell our great products to our customers.
- Liaising with customers via different communication channels, e.g. phone calls, live chat, e-mail.
- Follow the rules and regulations as set out by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop yourself to improve your performance and customer experience.
Don’t worry – we help you with all of this! We will provide you with all the necessary training to give you the skills and knowledge you need to do your job so you can flourish and enjoy a long and great career at Thistle.
- Eagerness to learn and develop yourself.
- A passion for providing excellent service – get it right the first time.
- Motivated by targets.
- Attention to detail.
- Embrace and support our culture.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Talk to us about Flexible Working
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Account Executive, Insurance Account Handler, Corporate Account Handler, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Account Management, Insurance Advisor, etc.