Account Handler – Corporate
This is an exciting time to join PIB. Lorica Insurance Brokers (part of PIB Group) are leading chartered insurance brokers. We work with businesses and individuals safe in the knowledge that we have the skill set to make a real difference by adding value through our combined skills, experience and partnership approach.
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market. As a Group we have grown from £15m turnover in 2016 to over £120m in 2019 and we continue to expand from a wholly UK base to mainland Europe with trade reaching to Latin America.
- To develop Client and Insurer relationships to maximise business opportunities
- To place Commercial Lines business within your authority limits and within the approved markets
- New Business, Renewals and Adjustments including reviewing the adequacy of the covers and suitability of the terms being offered
- To use all core Lorica systems e.g. Acturis, Salesforce ensuring they are regularly updated for effective Management Information and Reporting
- To liaise with Finance including Credit Control to ensure all queries are resolved quickly and efficiently
- To attend Company and/or Branch meetings and events as required, including prescribed training
- Achieve the minimum requirements for CPD through training provided in house or by identifying development areas during your Performance & Development Review meetings.
- Good working knowledge of General Insurance contracts including Property, Casualty and Motor classes
- Minimum Cert CII (or equivalent experience)
- Positive Attitude
- Customer Focus
- Quality Focus
Full Job Description available on request.
This is an exciting time to join PIB. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Account Executive, Insurance Account Handler, Corporate Account Handler, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Account Management, Insurance Advisor, etc.
Account Handler – Corporate