Account Handler - Insurance
We are currently recruiting for an Insurance Account Handler to join the Schemes & Affinities team based in Gloucester. This role would suit someone who is highly resilient and organised, very adaptable to change and who is able to build a natural rapport at all levels. You will have excellent attention to detail and passionate about providing excellent customer service from end to end.
Location: Based in the centre of town, close to bus routes and Gloucester Train Station is just a 10-minute walk away.
As a company, PIB is a successful growing group of businesses across different elements of the insurance sector. The Group is growing rapidly both through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market. For context, as a Group we have grown from £15m turnover in 2016 to over £120m in 2019 and we continue to expand from a wholly UK base to mainland Europe with trade reaching to Latin America.
This is an exciting time to join the PIB Group. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees.
- You will be responsible for achieving new business sales and retention of current business through binding cover for clients desired insurance products on a non-advised basis.
- You will be delivering on conversion metrics defined for both inbound and outbound calls.
- You will treat every customer with the highest quality of service, and you will utilise your communication and negotiation techniques to explain features and benefits of our insurance products.
- You will ensure calls are answers within agreed SLAs and within the treating customers fairly parameters.
- You will be maintaining accurate and detailed records of all clientele information.
- You will have previous experience working within insurance (desirable but not essential).
- You will be charismatic with the ability to build rapport and hold good conversation with clients/customers at all levels.
- You will be adaptable to change, working collaboratively and as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
- You will have a positive ‘can do attitude’ and will also be target driven with the ability to work under pressure in an organised and methodical way.
- You will have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge and experience of Acturis (highly desirable).
Full Job Description available on request.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Account Executive, Insurance Account Handler, Corporate Account Handler, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Account Management, Insurance Advisor, etc.
about 2 months ago
Account Handler - Insurance