We’re looking for an ambitious Affiliate Account Manager to assist the Media team in the production, development and day to day management of client Affiliate marketing campaigns within twentysix affiliate.
twentysix Affiliate offers a wide variety of online channel services which encompasses traditional Affiliate Marketing, Content/Influencer marketing and Email marketing/Lead generation.
The Affiliate Account Manager will work within each of these specific online mediums to deliver a holistic campaign for clients.
Based in our Leeds or London city centre office, which offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Due to Covid-19 we are all working remotely, however when the office is open for those that want to work onsite, you can do, or you can do a combination of both. Work equipment such as laptops will be provided.
- Independent day to day and strategic management of key Affiliate accounts
- Relationship management with client’s and wider partners through client meetings, monthly reports, conference calls, presentations and new client pitches
- Working closely with, and aiding the development of junior members of the team
- Balance the needs of the business, client, and online channels to assist in the growth of revenue generated for the business through Affiliate marketing
- Develop an awareness of key affiliate industry issues and an appreciation of their influence on the development, management, and strategy for an Affiliate program
- Liaising with internal online and offline teams within the agency
- Attend internal meetings to report on the Affiliate marketing channel and strategy.
- At least 2+ years’ experience within Affiliate marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A keen eye to detail and good with numbers is essential
- Multiple language capabilities preferred but non-essential
- Proficient in the use of Affiliate network platforms
- Strong experience in using MS Office Suite, Excel & Google analytics
twentysix is a leading digital agency that develops digital platforms and marketing that drives business change and performance. Connected by data, insight and strategy, we specialise in user experience (UX), development and performance marketing.
We have over 150 digital specialists working with us across Leeds and London, and our clients include the likes of Arla, P&G, Fortnum & Mason and Corinthia Hotels, to name a few.
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Competitive salary, Flexible working with the opportunity to work from home when the office reopens, Career development, Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family, Enhanced holidays, Employee assistance programme, Perkbox, Quarterly staff benefits (inc extra paid leave), Social events, £1000 direct application bonus* (when quoting code DAF20/21).
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF20/21 in your covering letter.
We welcome applications from previous candidates and pride ourselves of on our values with equality at the core. We do this by hiring and developing a diverse mix of talented people that contribute to our success. Creating a culture of equality is not just the right thing to do, it’s also the smart thing. Diverse companies are more innovative and better positioned to succeed. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Polite notice to recruitment professionals
Please do not contact us regarding this role. While we respect that many companies do need recruitment agencies, we do not at the moment, and we are happiest recruiting for ourselves. Any resume submitted to us before any agreement with us will be deemed the sole property of twentysix, and in the event of a candidate being hired outside of an agreement, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
You may have experience of the following: Affiliate Account Manager, Marketing, Account Manager, Affiliate Marketing, Key Account Manager, Affiliate Manager, Account Executive, Marketing Manager, etc.