about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Insurance Account Manager to join our General Insurance Corporate team based at our head office in London. We have a great friendly, vibrant team, with an opportunity for you to create a long-term career.
This role would suit a person who is well versed in insurance account management and is very familiar with the system Acturis. Part of your role will require you to meet clients face to face and build strong business relationships, understanding client requirements and meeting their needs in line with their requirements.
Location: Based in the city of London (East City) - means there are great transports links should you wish to travel by train, tube or bus.
As a company, PIB is a successful growing group of businesses across different elements of the insurance sector. The Group is growing rapidly both through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market. For context, as a Group we have grown from £15m turnover in 2016 to over £120m in 2019 and we continue to expand from a wholly UK base to mainland Europe with trade reaching to Latin America
This is an exciting time to join the PIB Group. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees.
- You will be ensuring the smooth running of assigned client portfolios on a day to day basis,
- You will be highly professional, ensuring all interactions with clients and insurers meet the necessary company and regulatory requirements (both verbally and in writing),
- You will ensure that clients are invoiced accurately and in a timely manner, on or before renewal dates, making sure these are in line with relevant company, regulatory and legal requirements,
- You will be responding to client queries, Insurers and internal stakeholders in a pro-active manner,
- You will prepare client reports and letters accurately as and when required,
- You will have high attention to detail, quality checking insurer documentation, ensuring these are accurate prior to sending out to clients,
- You will maintain accurate client records and data in line with PIB IB systems and protocols,
- You will also ensure that all necessary and required training (including the logging of CPD) has been completed to the required standard
- You will have a solid background in insurance account management with proven ability to build strong client and stakeholder relationships both over the phone and face to face,
- You will have excellent experience in using Acturis, knowing the system inside out,
- You will be highly organised and have great time management,
- You will have a positive ‘can do attitude’ and will be a natural problem solver, along with a high level of attention to detail,
- You will be keen to always upskill and stay in tune with regulatory/industry updates and changes,
- Your communication skills will be at the highest level both verbally and written,
- You will be able to work to deadlines and under pressure and will be able to work as a team as well as on your own initiative,
Full Job Description available on request.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Account Handler, Account Executive, Insurance Account Handler, Corporate Account Handler, Account Management, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Account Management, Insurance Advisor, etc.