Account Operational Lead
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
As Account Operational Lead for SJB Group, the focus of this role is to support the Global Account Director and UK&I Client Partners with the operational activity within one of our key clients.
Our Client, is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of around € 13 billion. SJB have delivered services to the UK & Ireland account for thirteen years, managing both internal and external recruiting including the management of directs and referrals.
So, what will you be doing?
Operational Recruitment & Administrative Responsibilities
- Providing support to the Client Partners to assist with campaigns where a referral, direct or internal process needs to be managed. A hands-on approach may be needed to manage the whole process end to end, or the Client Partner may lean to the Operational Lead to support with some of the more administrative elements of the process.
- Ensure smooth on boarding process for any new hires.
- Ensuring the Client Recruitment System reflects the status of the WIP e.g. that all CVs are uploaded to the recruitment system, creation of RAFs when needed.
- Responsible for ensuring all job descriptions are gender diverse using Textio and other tools available.
- Advertisement of internal roles where relevant and ensuring HR talent pools are explored.
- Weekly reports -
- Work in Progress Report (WIP) to Atos
- WIP to SJB
- Sales Recruitment Report
- FS&I Industry WIP
- Gender Diversity Tracking
- Any specific campaign reporting
- Monthly reports
- New Starters - previous employers of starters for that month to sales team to share intelligence
- Monthly SLA Report
- Monthly gender report (part of the report above)
- Quarterly reports
- Quarterly SLA Report
- Q1 CSAT Survey and Results
- Quarterly Diversity Reports
- Annual reports
- Annual report
- Adhoc reporting when requested
- Interview coordination, room booking
- Offer approval forms, attendance to offer calls
- Creation of RFO/contract processing
- Chasing RAF approval processes
- Submit visitor list to reception every week of who due in
- Contracts for PSL agencies & fee negotiations, adhoc when new suppliers added
What are we looking for?
- Proven track record of operating in an RPO environment or executive search organisation
- Highly organised and used to multi-tasking
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint user
- Self-starter and thorough approach
What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and bonus package with added company benefits
- Work for a business that's been named the worlds most ethical, three years running
- Opportunity to fast track your career- this role offers outstanding opportunity for progression
Apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Nikita Shellard on 07585558186