emapsite is a leading location data services platform. Customers love emapsite’s “we’ll solve that problem!” approach, underpinned by the extensive range of industry established web applications built to support the busy professional gain greater insight to a location. We are trusted by thousands of customers from Blue-chip business and government agencies to growing SMEs and start-ups to provide fast and flexible access to brilliant digital mapping and location data.
Position: Accounts Administrator
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire (Commutable from Guildford, Basingstoke, Reading, Bracknell & surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: circa £23,000 depending on experience
Benefits: include 25 days holiday, free parking and NEST pension scheme.
About the role:
emapsite is a leading technology business is looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their team. As the resident credit control expert, you'll play a key part in this busy office, supporting client accounts and providing accounts advice and support to the business. As a team player - you'll be looking for an opportunity to work across a range of areas including sales ledger, credit control, financial reporting, credit checking and reconciliation. You'll also and have the flexibility and ambition to expand your responsibilities as the business grows.
- Chasing payments via telephone, email, statement and letter.
- Building strong relationships with clients.
- Liaising with the Sales team in order to resolve queries.
- Liaising with IT team in order to resolve systems issues.
- Credit checking and monitoring credit limits.
- Reconciliation of client accounts.
- Identifying potential bad debts.
- Assisting with sales ledger (processing sales invoices and payments).
- Assisting with purchase ledger (processing purchase ledger invoices).
- Financial analysis and reporting.
- Other Accounts related tasks.
- At least 2 years experienced in a busy accounts team.
- Proven ability to assist in all areas of accounts.
- An experienced Credit Controller.
- A confident communicator and team player.
- A strong working knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Word.
- A good knowledge of Sage accounts software is essential.
You may have experience of the following: Credit Control Administrator, Credit Controller, Debt Management, Sales Ledger, Accounting Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Accounting Officer, Finance Assistant, Sales Ledger Administrator, etc.