You will join us as an Accounts Assistant responsible for processing all financial records in a timely and accurate manner to ensure the smooth and efficient working of the finance system.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
• Daily invoicing run.
• All payments and remittances including foreign currency
• Booking in of all returns (including cylinders).
• Generation of all required credit notes
• Bank reconciliations
• Assisting in the VAT return
• Reconciliation of some balance sheet accounts
• Processing credit card receipts and reconciling statements
• Processing non-PO Purchase Ledger invoices
• Processing sundry sales ledger invoices
• Continually improve financial processes.
• Other duties as instructed by the line manager.
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
• Effective planning and organising
• Accountability and responsibility
• Self-motivation and continuous improvement culture
• Part qualified AAT or qualified by experience
• ERP systems experience
• Flexibility and response to change
About Greenmill Supply Co:
Greenmill is one of the UK's leading wholesalers of Air Conditioning and Ventilation Install products.
Its In-Stock, On-Site, On-Time brand promise is relied upon in the industry each and every day.
With amazing commitment to continually strive to make the customers' life easier and by leveraging the power of technology, our highly trained and professional team have supported the Company to achieve exceptional growth. We have a positive, friendly & respectful culture and believe in giving our employees autonomy to deliver their roles to the best of their ability.
Location: Colchester, CO2 8HA
Hours: Part time (24 hours a week), Permanent
Salary: £28,000 pro-rated
You may have experience of the following: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, AAT, Accounting Assistant, Microsoft Office, Accounts Officer, Finance, Invoicing, etc.