This role is office-based and offers flexibility regarding the hours / days worked, although hours will need to meet accounting deadlines. The hours of work can be spread over 3, 4 or 5 days per week with a total of 15 to 30 hours per week.
Reporting to the Company Director the Accounts Manager will help manage and assist with the completion of accounts and associated activities for a group of companies.
Key duties will include:
* Liaising with company management team
* Monthly payroll on Sage Payroll
* Monthly yearend PAYE/NI returns for HMRC
* Prepare submit UK VAT returns
* Purchase Ledger management monthly payment run
* Sales Ledger management customers account reconciliations
* Prepare and send routine reports to clients
* Liaise with suppliers
* Bank Reconciliations
* Maintain Fixed Asset registers
* Posting of Trial Balance
* Petty cash management
* Credit Card Analysis Payments
* Statutory returns
* Directors financial reports
* Creditor and Debtor reconciliation
* KPI and specific financial reporting on a weekly, monthly and annual basis for the board.
* Ensure payments are made accurately and in a timely manner.
* Relevant accounting qualifications
* A minimum of 5 years accounts experience
* Competent working with Sage Accounts and Sage Payroll
* Sound working knowledge of Microsoft office especially Excel(will be tested at Interview)
* Full driving licence and access to own vehicle
* Proven continuing professional development in past three years
* Social Marketing experience including website content management and digital/online social media
* Property Management Experience
* Health and Safety Experience or Qualification
You can expect a competitive hourly rate, pension contribution and benefits package, in line with your experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your cv in strictest confidence to Patricia at Apple Recruitment and you will then be contacted to discuss the opportunity.
If this role does not suit you but you would like to be considered for other opportunities, please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your options.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Role: Accounts Manager Part time
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Belfast, County Antrim,
Apply for this job now.
19 days ago
Part Time Promotions