The main duties will include supporting Accounts Receivable and Credit control.
You will be confident in the following:
- Ledger reviews to monitor accuracy of data and timeliness of processing
- Improvement in outstanding transactions, unpaid balances, customer disputes etc.
- Ongoing feedback from manager, wider business and suppliers
- Chasing outstanding debt by telephone and email
- Taking credit/debit card payments via Worldpay website
- Issuing statements to customers
- Dealing with customer queries
- Strong IT skills including accounting software and MS Office, Excel knowledge is also a strong advantage. Be confident in using and switching between different software programs.
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable
- Excellent communication skills, both face-to-face and over the phone
- Organised and methodical, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Initiative and self-sufficiency, but not afraid to ask for help when needed
- Flexibility and willingness to support all members of the team with any task that is required
Ideally you will at least 6 months experience.
My client has a back log and are looking for a candidate to support the office for 4-6 weeks.
This is a full time position.
The successful candidate will start employment on Tuesday 11th September 2018.