Reporting to Director of Accounts
Prydis is a multi-discipline professional practice, affording you the opportunity to work alongside other professionals to provide clients with integrated solutions to meet their needs.
Relevant Skill & Knowledge
- Preparing and completing Company, Partnership and Sole Trade Accounts
- Assistance with Payroll and Audit as required
- General Accounts assistance
- Acting as Client Account Manager for allocated clients (if applicable)
- Attendance at Client meetings both on and off site
- Attendance at appropriate training courses and seminars
- Attendance at Prydis “Rough Trade” meetings
- Attendance at Prydis “Lunch and Learn” seminars
- Adherence to Prydis Client servicing procedures
We offer a competitive remuneration package, including basic salary, bonuses, a generous pension scheme and death-in-service benefits. Some benefits may be subject to the successful completion of a probationary period.
How to apply
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful member of our team, please email your CV and a covering letter by clicking APPLY. Please specify the role for which you are applying and ensure you include your full contact details, so we can get in touch with you.
Prydis Group are an Equal Opportunities Employer.