Purpose of Role:
As part of the Customer Solutions area, the Actuarial Rectifications Team play a key role in ensuring that policies are managed in line with the policy provisions, policyholders’ expectations and FCA requirements.
The key purpose of the role is to assist the successful and efficient running of the team by providing administrative support. This will involve:
- Working within a team of ~60 Actuarial colleagues.
- Providing structure and organisation of administrative issues for the team
- Organising meetings, minute-taking and action tracking
- Maintaining team information documents
- Supporting recruitment process
- Ownership of controls, safety procedures and risk logs
- Organising team training and tracking completion
Key competencies, knowledge & skills:
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective influencing skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Finance environment useful but not essential