This is an administration assistant role for Intelligent Office UK Limited. We are a company that provide support services on site at UK law firms. Our client is a top midlands law firm and this is where you will be based. You will assist PAs and Solicitors and carry out basic admin tasks that include filing, copying, printing and scanning and any other general duties. All tasks have operating procedures that you will adhere to. You will work within a team of assistants but sometimes on your own.
The following person specification is what we are looking for:
- Well presented, with excellent communication skills
- Strong on customer focus
- Capable of taking initiative and developing solutions.
- Flexible and enthusiastic, self-starter who is keen to progress with a fast growing company.
- Able to work alone as well as within a team.
- High energy or stamina as on feet all day
- Ability to follow procedure
- Attention to detail, ability to retain high concentration levels for extended periods of time.
- 8am- 7pm Monday to Sunday availability is required, rolling rota basis
- Some weekend work maybe required
Job Type: Part-time, permanent contract subject to 3 month probation pass – 15 hours per week.
Salary: 9.30 per hour