There are exciting things happening in the legal sector in Nottingham and you can play a key part in defining how a prestigious law firm delivers their services, helping to transform their support services into the envy of the legal sector.
To help us in achieving these ambitious goals, we are looking for experienced, committed and passionate individuals to deliver exceptional administrative support to our client’s staff. Within our organisation we call this role “Multi-Services Assistant”. You will be working, as part of a team, in the heart of the law firm alongside the lawyers and secretaries supporting them with a wide range of administrative functions. You will be very busy and never bored!
You will use your skills and experience in this sector to provide an industry-leading service with exceptional standards to the firm. Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering an exceptional electronic and hard copy file management service
- Photocopying, scanning and printing in the reprographics room or on the floors
- Binding documents
- All post room related tasks
- Front of house duties and hospitality
- Extensive computer and data related tasks
- Helping to resolve client queries
- Assisting lawyers to use the service efficiently
- Maintaining the highest levels of customer service
- Identifying areas where the administrative support service could be improved
To be successful in this role, we are looking for an individual who possesses:
- Previous experience working within a complex legal environment
- Demonstrable commitment to exceeding expectations and goals
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for doing an amazing job that will leave a lasting impression
- Teamwork, integrity, passion and success
In return, you will receive a good starting salary, a flexible benefits package and the training, guidance and support to forge a career with a fast-growing company. This is a permanent, part time vacancy working 15 hours per week on a Monday and Tuesday.
If you have all of the above skills and experience and are excited about joining a company that is redefining how legal services are delivered, we would love to hear from you.