We have several openings in the South Gyle region of Edinburgh for Administrators working for a large client in the financial services industry. This position will involve working within the accounts opening and accounts closing team and even though will involve a small amount of telephone work, it is primarily processing information.
- Carry out more complex clerical/technical support tasks where answers are readily available but some judgement may be required, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
- Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate
- Act as a source of expertise to junior/less experienced colleagues providing coaching and support where necessary and identifying more formal training where appropriate
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- When required support line management with implementation of changes in own work area
- Demonstrate core values & behaviours as an active team member
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a weekly to monthly time frame
- Some customer service or admin experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
This role will require you to complete an extensive background check. However, for the sucessful candidates is a fantastic opportunity to break into the financial services industry where they have excellent opportunities to progress. If this sounds like the ideal position for you, apply now!