Advert Title: Administrative Officers
Salary: £10.54 hourly rate + 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (accrued pro rata)
Job Type: Temporary, average 35.7 paid hours per week over a five-week, continental shift pattern which cover 24 hours of the day
Location: Ashford International Truck Stop, Waterbrook Avenue, Ashford TN24 0GB
Start Dates: 15th February
New Shift Pattern Available: DAY (£10.28 per hour) or NIGHT (£13.01 per hour) shifts too. These will be based on a 12 hour day, 4 days on 4 days off basis. (The average number of hours worked over an 8 week rotational shift pattern is 42)
Long term, temporary roles are available now with our client. They are looking for Administrative Officers to support with the transition period as the UK moves to operating a full, external border as a sovereign nation.
As part of a team, you will work to carry out a range of documentary functions on goods before they are cleared in to and from the United Kingdom. You will need to be self-motivated, flexible and prepared to work across a range of duties as you support the nation in this critical time. The role is based at one specific location and requests for home and remote working will not be possible.
What you'll need to do:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for customers
- Gathering information directly from customers accurately
- Inputting information into systems, ensuring details are entered correctly and promptly
- Resolving issues/queries or escalating to a line manager as necessary
What we'll need from you:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills, a flexible approach and a positive attitude
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment
- Willing for a Health provider to assess your ability to carry out the role safely and effectively
- Ability to work a continental shift pattern which includes early, late and night shifts
- Due to location own transport is required but transport by Manpower may be available from Folkestone, Canterbury and Dover in certain circumstances
- 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (pro rata).
- Full training will be provided
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply now via the link below and our team will be in touch.