£6000 per annum
9 days ago
You will join us as an administrator to provide support to the Director of Sport and the Sports department.
- Administration of fixtures, collating fixtures from various Heads of Sport and entering these onto iSams.
- Administration with regards to the booking of sports facilities and the Gryphon Room.
- Catering requests for the department for all sport activities i.e. (home and away as well as any lunch time sessions).
- Transport requests for the department i.e. (for away fixtures and other school events such as The Ledder, The Border Shield and The Severn Shield).
- Liaising with Estates, Grounds, Accounts, Admissions and Marketing, the School Secretary and the Senior Deputy Head’s Secretary as required.
- Support with the organisation and administration of the Performance Pathway and Scholarships.
- Liaising with Marketing and the Digital Marketing Manager regarding events to be included on the website.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work using your own initiative
Malvern College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and expects all employees to share this commitment. Employees must, at all times, have regard to the need to safeguard and promote the welfare of children in line with the provisions of the Children Act 2004 (as amended) and Keeping Children Safe in Education (as amended) and be fully aware of, and understand, the duties and responsibilities that apply to their role in relation to these requirements. All employees must attend appropriate training in accordance with College and local Safeguarding Board stipulations.
You will be required to provide proof of your identity, right to work in the UK and qualifications during the selection process.
Location: Malvern, Worcestershire WR14 3DF
Job type: Part Time, Permanent, 34 weeks during term time only. 15 hours a week
You may have experience of the following: Administration Officer, Admin Officer, Admin Assistant, Admin Executive, Administration, Administrator, PA, Personal Assistant, Administration Support, Administration Assistant, Administration Executive, Admin Assistant, Admin Executive etc