£10 per hour
about 2 months ago
Are you someone who finds joy in organising things and takes pleasure in a job well done?
You’ll know if you’re a good fit if the below sounds like you:
● Your attention to detail is second to none.
● You love a list and find ticking off tasks satisfying
● You have a customer first attitude, through and through
● Hard work and getting ‘hands-on’ when it's needed has never bothered you
If you’re this awesome, you could be Postworks awesome.
This is a flexible role with responsibilities that will vary depending on the needs of the business, and more importantly our customers, so you’ll be a get-stuck-in and ‘do whatever it takes to get the job done’ kind of person.
● Sending invoices, receipts and statements to customers
● General office administration
● Raising and managing Purchase Orders
● Checking supplier invoices and identifying discrepancies
● Approving supplier invoices for payments
● Answering inbound calls
● Dealing with customer account queries (email)
● Be proactive in going ‘one extra yard’ for our clients
● Ordering supplies and maintaining a relationship with suppliers
● Acting on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions
● Administrative support for the marketing team
● Updating and maintaining the CRM database
● Exercise confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role.
● Excellent organisational skills and outstanding attention to detail
● A team player - you’ll need a positive attitude, be flexible and be prepared to help others in the team when it’s busy (we operate a ‘you first’ culture here so you’ll always be prepared to put your team ahead of yourself and know they will do the same for you)
● Computer literate, that means you could use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with your eyes closed (but you probably wouldn’t)
● Experience of managing a high volume of work
● The ability to prioritise workload, managing expectations and challenging those where necessary
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
● The ability to work proactively and using own initiative
● Some finance administration experience would be desirable as would knowledge of G Suite, Xero and Hubspot
Postworks is an award winning online franking company. We’re a start up in early stages so this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that is pioneering game-changing technology and whose company mission is ‘to be a pleasure to do business with’.
We love our people and we show it!
Location: Abington, Northampton, NN1 5JF
Job type: Permanent, Part time, 16 hours per week (across 5 days)
Hours: Flexible working hours between 9am - 5:30pm
Salary: £10 per hour (+ Bonus)
Benefits: 24 days holiday (pro rata) + company provided lunch (when in the office) +
employee share scheme + personal development budget + pension + great
team and friendly working environment + bonus for meeting objectives +
clear progression opportunities
You may have experience of the following: Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Office Administrator, Admin, Customer Service, Customer Service Advisor, Financial Administrator etc.