*Please note that this role will be a mixture of site based/work from home
Our client, one of the UK's leading energy providers, is looking for an Administrator to join its Document Control team to ensure effective document control for its Project, following designated procedures and contributing to continuous improvement.
- Manage, capture, control, store, and disseminate all relevant current and historical documentation within the business area.
- Log and quality assure incoming and outgoing documents and communications, producing and issuing transmittals to provide an auditable trail for all documentation.
- Support the integration of the document management system with its wider information management needs.
- Champion best practice Document Management within the team.
- Maintain a focus on continuous improvement in Document Management Team's performance, processes, and procedures.
- Study latest industry developments and best practice in the document control space.
- No formal qualifications are required as long as there is an ability to demonstrate a good standard of general education.
- Strong administration skills.
- Understanding of the quality assurance process applicable to document control.
- Strong awareness of effective record keeping.
- Knowledge of filing systems and the aim of distribution matrices.
- Awareness of the importance of document, data, and/or information management in a large-scale capital project.
- An understanding of the functions of Electronic Document and Record Management Systems.
- Strong competence in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.