18 days ago
Position: Export Co-ordinator
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire (Commutable from Leeds, Huddersfield, Keighley & surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
About the role:
We’re looking for an Export Coordinator to join our Bradford based Export Sales Administration team. Through accurately processing the receipt, scheduling & shipment of all customer orders, you’ll ensure that order fulfilment levels meet the mandated standard. Whilst your main responsibilities will be consistent, your customers and shipment schedules will give you plenty of variety, so you’ll need to be comfortable dealing with curve balls!
- Utilising planning systems to build & maintain product plans, ensuring their timely and accurate delivery.
- Maintaining comprehensive export documentation for audit purposes, using your keen eye for detail to ensure it meets UK Customs & Revenue requirements.
- Creating product information documentation for international customers, such as brochures & order books.
- Corresponding with customers, utilising your exceptional communication skills to answer queries and resolve problems.
You’ll be working with a small team in a fast-paced environment, so once you’re up to speed we’d look for you to use your initiative to meet your various deadlines. To be a success in this role you’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience in a varied customer service-based role - handling a variety of tasks & conflicting demands, from first point resolution to complex investigations.
- Strong administration & Microsoft Excel skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication – many of your customers around the world may not have English as their first language.
- Whilst not essential, experience / an understanding of exporting, order management and shipping systems would be a distinct advantage.
In return, you’ll enjoy working within a well-established, friendly team who are supportive and work flexibly. Additionally, based at Dawson Lane in Bradford close to key motorway links, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
- Competitive salary.
- Private Healthcare.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Free onsite parking.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays per year.
- A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work / life balance.
You may have experience of the following: Export Coordinator, Export Administrator, Export Operations, Exports, Administration, Administrator, Sales Support, FMCG, Sales Administrator, Order Fulfilment, etc.