Acis provide homes for people who need them and services to help our customers lead better lives.
We own and manage more than 7,000 properties across the East Midlands and Yorkshire and the Humber, helping thousands of people in our communities every single day.
Position: Administration Assistant (Marketing) [YES]
Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Job type: Part Time, Fixed Term Contract until May 2023
Hours: 18.5 hours per week
Salary: £17,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days (1 per full year of service) after five years, plus public holidays, Company pension matched up to 8% Flexible working, Cash allowance for essential car users
Closing date for applications: 23rd June, 2019
About the role:
The Youth and Employer Support (YES) Programme is a new four-year initiative funded by the National Lottery Community Fund. It’s delivered in partnership with West Lindsey Voluntary Centre Services to provide free employability and lifestyle support for young people aged 16 -30 years to help them into work, alongside support for local employers to ensure they support young people in work with them to succeed.
Your role is all about carrying out the administration tasks for our new programme YES and providing a real helping hand for the Marketing and Service Development Team. This could be a great first step into the world of Marketing and Service Development.
- Dealing with general enquiries from both customers and employers and updating our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system with communications.
- Arranging appointments and meetings, making room bookings, organising refreshments and support with activities within the YES programme.
- Setting up filing systems and maintaining records for the YES programme in line with funder requirements.
- Gathering completed paperwork, quality checking for accurate completion against guidelines, and liaising with advocates to update where required.
- Liaising with employer and young people advocates on a regular basis, providing admin support for them as needed.
- Responding to any funder queries in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and administering programme spend and income, this will include the use of an electronic purchase order system (iPOS) and reconciliation with finance for all income generated.
- Monitoring and communicating programme targets and outcomes, including shouting about the programmes success.
- Preparing updates for the funder as required.
- Providing general administrative support for the team and the programme – this could include proof reading, posting on social media, supporting with events and other general administration.
- Strong literacy skills with the ability to write clearly and effectively.
- Ability to use multiple IT systems.
- An organised individual who is able to plan and monitor a varied busy workload.
- High standard of general administrative skills.
- Strong people skills.
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to meet challenges and adapt to change.
- Involvement in or experience of the social housing sector / for a charity / on a funded project and / or working within a marketing team.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll be adept at change, having got hands on experience living and breathing new ways of working and knowing how to bring your colleagues along for the experience.
We may close this vacancy earlier than the stated closing date if the volume of applicants is high.
You may have experience of the following: Admin Assistant, Administration Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Administrator, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Customer Service, etc.