Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit an ADMINISTRATOR for our fantastic client based near Derby City Centre. You would be working within the Campus Services department supporting in Transport as a key member of the team.
Mon-Fri (37 hours a week)
8:30am - 5:00pm (4:30pm finish on a Friday) - 1 hour for lunch
Please note this is a temporary position to start ASAP, and is for approximately 8-12 weeks.
Duties to include:
- Answering telephone queries
- Responding and dealing with email enquiries
- Using the transport booking system
- Use spreadsheets for recording and tracking bookings
- Deal with face to face queries
- General administrative duties as required
- Previous experience with MS excel is essential
- Strong numeric skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good IT Skills with the MS Packages
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
- Proven reliability
- Good communication skills
Located just outside of Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby. There are bus stops just outside the site, so is easily commutable from the Derby City Centre area.
Why should you apply?
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of Derby's largest Education providers. On-site facilities are available. There could be potential for longer term employment or other possible opportunities within the organisation.
We encourage applications to be made via the click apply button, so we can process your application.