TI Media is one of the largest branded media companies in the UK. The company reaches more than 28 million people each month across multiple platforms, with influential brands like TrustedReviews, Cycling Weekly, Marie Claire, Decanter and Wallpaper.
- To generate advertising revenue across TI Media Mass Market and Home Interest brands.
- The majority of the role is office based selling over the phone to classified advertisers. There is also the opportunity to sell to smaller media agencies across classified, display and social media.
- To achieve the revenue and agency sales hub targets each quarter.
- To generate new business revenue streams whilst maintaining and upselling to existing clients.
- To grow and secure excellent working relationships with clients and agencies on that patch.
- To proactively source advertising leads from other media
- To quickly develop excellent TI Media product knowledge plus an understanding of the wider media market. To be aware of competitor media and have an understanding of the challenges this creates.
You will be:
A self-motivated, resilient individual with a passion for driving revenue and hitting targets. Measured by a variety of key performance indicators, you will overcome obstacles and achieve results by building good relationships and establishing trust internally and externally.
You will have:
- A strong sales track record
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A collaborative working style
- A willingness to learn and take pride in your work
- A proactive attitude and an enthusiasm for success