Gatwick, GB, RH6 0PA
Amazon Business Manager
Competitive salary+ plus potential bonus + car allowance + fantastic benefits
This is a full time permanent opportunity but we are always open to discuss indivduall's flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like.
2020 you have been quite something. Unprecedented. Unparalleled. Extraordinary. And many other words in between.
Three words that also reflect the talent we’re looking for at Nespresso. With these unparalleled times, we’re looking for extraordinary people to join our already high-performing coffee business to continue our digital acceleration. We’re doubling down our investment in digital. For the long term. Investing in talent, building agility and unlocking potential.
The Nespresso team have a brand new opportunity for an Amazon Business Manager to join them to lead the Amazon business strategy and results for Nespresso UK&I. Reporting to the UK&I Commercial Director this role will Work across B2C & OOH and enable one picture of amazon and achieve best in class brand presence, customer journey and sustainable commercial results. It involves working with cross-functional teams in Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance to optimize terms, promotions / activations, merchandising, AMS/DSP investment, digital shelf, brand stores, product detail pages, ratings & reviews, and overall consumer experience. Raising the overall Amazon knowledge & insight for our Digital and commercial teams and connecting across Nestlé to leverage our scale will also be at the heart of this position.
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savoured at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com.
A day in the life of...
The role of an Amazon Business Manager includes:
- Be Nespresso’s ‘go to’ person for Amazon in the UK&I- Ensuring effective internal strategic alignment including product innovation and go-to-market commercial strategy across all channels & platforms to optimise Amazon performance.
- Having one holistic view of Amazon to optimise performance.
- Owning the Senior/Strategic relationship with Amazon and across applicable AMZ channels / teams.
- Leading the overall Amazon business by enabling all Nespresso teams to win with Amazon
- Collaborate with other Nestle Business and Nespresso markets to win with Amazon.
- Creating great brand experiences on and with Amazon through partner marketing.
- Ensuring Nespresso is easy to find or finds me through great e-Retailing.
- Making it easy to buy B2C or B2B products through elevated merchandising & story telling.
- Managing the portfolio to grow our business sustainably
- Ensuring own site merchandising and all immersive content. i.e. HGG, PDPs, Brand Store, A+ etc.
- Owning the media strategy on the platform and find ways to remarket to DTC. Growing the Nespresso brand on the platform in partnership with retailers' advertising teams, the performance media manager, brand media manager in Nespresso and performance media agencies
- Aligning with Nestlé and HQ teams to dip into best practices and leverage synergies.
- Supporting the Commercial Analytics team with inputs for forecasting.
- Sharing insights and best practices with internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing talent and growing competencies within the team and wider digital
What will make you successful
The successful candidate will bring with them a wealth of experience in eBusiness working for a major Pure Player and/or Marketplace management for B2C/OOH brands demonstrating examples of winning with Amazon. They will have a commercial and innovative mindset as well as strong project management skills. Additionally, we are looking for:
- The Ability to develop and present a strategic vision to Senior Leadership, securing alignment and validation across multiple cross-functional business units plus external stakeholders.
- New proposition building experience, insight driven.
- The ability to build and develop relationships both externally and internally.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Experience of working cross functionally & collaboratively
- The ability to work under pressure, managing several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Digital marketing & e-retailing desirable.
- The ability to work with numbers: generate reports and statistical data, interpret that data and in turn identify problems, opportunities, trends and develop solutions required.
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 8th January 2021
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Please note: During the Christmas period our job adverts will be advertised for a longer period of time to account for the Christmas break. This may mean there is a slight delay in our ability to update you on the status of your application with us. We will update you as soon as possible at the beginning of January or sooner where possible.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?