This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading and experienced team, working within the financial services sector at an exciting period of business growth.
As part of this growth, the company require an IT and Application Support Engineer who will take responsibility for the day to day management of the office IT hardware and software systems.
Following an initial period of office working, the ideal candidate can choose to be based either at home, in the main office in Pontefract, West Yorkshire or a combination of home and office working.
Application Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain system backups and documentation to support the Corporate Action Total Solution ISO functions.
- Report technically to a senior member of the IT team and also the appropriate Project Manager.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with clients when performing application support.
- Record support issue resolutions fully in the Corporate Action Total Solution documentation / knowledge base.
Application Support Engineer Requirements:
- The key demonstratable technical skills required are:
- Preferred experience or understanding of Microservices Architecture.
- Be able to work both remotely and within the office as required.
- Basic appreciation of Financial Markets and Corporate Actions
About Corporate Action Company:
The Corporate Action Company is an industry leading FinTech business, who have developed a robust, fully featured Corporate Action System that has been proven within the investment banking environment over a period of 20 years.
Applications will be shared and reviewed by The Corporate Action Company as part of the recruitment process.
Location: Pontefract, West Yorkshire or a combination of home and office working.
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
Benefits: Flexible working patterns
You may have experience of the following: : IT Support Analyst, IT Support Technician, Technical Support, IT Support Technician, Network Support, Helpdesk, Virtualization,Linux, etc.