RE Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Assembly Operatives to join our prestigious client in Cheltenham.
Our client is a market leading manufacturer, with an excellent reputation for development opportunities in an engaging environment.
This is a part-time assembly operative role, in a clean and fast paced setting.
Basic hours: 28 hours per week
Working hours: Monday – Thursday 16.30 – 00.00
Starting pay rate: £8.72ph - £10.79(dependent on experience) + OT @ x1.33
- Maintaining accuracy and pace with assembling products
- Use of basic tools (training provided)
- Checking and testing finished products
- Packing of finished goods
- Working as a team to meet productivity levels
- Adherence to health & safety policies
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a internally renowned company, who take pride in their staff, then apply today.
For further information, please call Louise Turner on 07384 545754 contact firstname.lastname@example.org