We are on the hunt for an Assistant Hotel Manager to join us at Premier Inn!
Assistant Hotel Manager – Premier Inn
At Premier Inn you’ll play a pivotal role in leading and managing the day to day operations of the hotel- Ensuring we deliver exceptional guest experiences day in day out whilst reporting and updating your Hotel Manager on a regular basis. You’ll be a confident communicator able and willing to consistently work and liaise with all departments of the hotel, enabling us to deliver a seamless operation.
You’ll really care about our people and guests- With proven experience in delivering results and leading teams to achieve success, you’ll also be a pro to finding solutions to problems. Not only will you actively demonstrate this, you’ll naturally coach, develop and train your team to follow suit. This role requires you to operate well under pressure, willingness to go above and beyond whilst having the ability to adapt and act to business changes.
Ensuring safety for our team and guest’s is key in this role- You’ll need to be confident and pro-active in your approach to managing risk and ensuring a safe working environment. As an Assistant Hotel Manager, you’ll be equally committed to your guests and team, living and breathing our Premier Inn behaviours. You’ll have the ability to accept direction and responsibility whilst prioritising and managing your own time to achieve business KPIs.
Your Rewards and Benefits- Along with a structured induction plan and training to do your role there are numerous of other benefits. Some of the big ones below, but feel free to explore more on our Whitbread careers page.
- Working more than 16 hours a week with us, you can choose to study for an apprenticeship to give you a nationally recognised qualification
- Whitbread Privilege Card 25% Discount across our Restaurants, and up to 50% on hotel rooms
- Up to 25% annual bonus based on performance targets
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members or friends)
- Discounted Premier Inn famous Hypnos mattresses and beds
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- 50% off food whilst on shift
With over 800 hotels, 75,000+ rooms and further growth plans, there are endless opportunities for you within award winning Premier Inn! Come and make a difference at the UK’s leading hotel brand- Apply today.