Founded in 1972, Tchibo Coffee Service today is one of the leading food and coffee service companies in Europe with branches in Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Czech Republic and Poland. Tchibo Coffee Service provides tailored out-of-home solutions for a wide range of customers from hotel chains to independent cafés or educational facilities.
With its family of brands (Tchibo, Davidoff Café, Piacetto Espresso, VISTA and Smokin' Bean) the company has built its first-rate reputation based on superior quality products, truly unbeatable service and fair prices. The unique and diverse brand and product portfolio is supported by a cutting-edge equipment and the latest training resources.
Position: Assistant Management Accountant
Location: Epsom, Surrey
Job type: Full Time, 9-12 months Maternity Cover, Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 39.5 hours per week, 8.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Thursday and Fridays until 4:30pm
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 per annum
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant to join our business in Epsom on a Fixed-Term Contract to cover maternity leave. The Assistant Management Accountant will work closely with the Finance Manager to provide operational support, budgeting, financial analysis, monthly reporting and improved control of our operation.
- Assisting in the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Assisting in the production of the Monthly Management Reporting Pack including EBIT and Sales P&L reporting.
- Assisting in the Budgeting (plan) and forecasting (latest estimate).
- Variance analysis and expense monitoring.
- Assisting with internal and external audit.
- Completion of National Statistics forms.
- Daily checking of BACS payment proposals, raising manual payment instructions.
- Various reconciliations and checks i.e. Easy Purchase, debtor days, provisions.
- Maintain Finance Policies on the Wiki (Tchibo intranet) accurate.
- Checking of Employee Expenses.
- AAT Qualified or educated to degree level.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Finance department.
- Desire to become a Qualified Accountant.
- Competent in all Microsoft Office packages specifically Excel.
- Knowledge and experience of using an accounting package (preferably SAP).
You may have experience of the following: Assistant Management Accountant, Junior Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Junior Accountant, Part Qualified Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Management Accountant, Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, etc.