We’re EE, home to Britain’s first ever 4G network and one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work for. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. But when it comes to jobs, our high street stores are where the real action is. And there couldn’t be a better time to join us.
An EE store is not just a lively environment to work in. It’s also a great place to develop your career. With cutting edge products to hold, try and test at every turn, our customers are in for a shopping experience like no other. And in this key role, you’ll help the Store Manager recruit, coach and develop the team that will drive a notion of ‘sales through service’ as impressive as the store it’s delivered in.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Manager in the day-to-day running of the store and step up when they’re not around
- Coach, support and inspire your team to achieve their monthly sales targets
- Create a brilliant customer experience, making sure your team delivers only the best service.
- Stay up-to-date with our products yourself and see that your team have the tools, support and information they need to maintain their knowledge too.
- Be used to hitting and exceeding targets in a sales environment
- Have carried out personal development plans, staff training sessions, coaching and appraisals
- Show a real interest in communications technology
- Have delivered team briefs or meetings
You might even:
- Have worked in retail
- Know a thing or two about the telecoms sector
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Generous commission
- Healthcare cash plan
- Discounted mobile phone package
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata)