You will join us as an Assistant Manager to be responsible for supporting the overall store management
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintaining security within the store according to Company procedures.
- Maintaining store standards including customer service, health and safety, and food and hygiene.
- To ensure legal compliance according to Company personnel policies and procedures.
- To maintain and update administration in accordance with existing procedures.
Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Supervisory or Managerial experience is essential
- GCSE Maths and English at Level 4 / Grade C or above or equivalent
- Applicants must hold a personal license
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
- Prepared to work unsociable hours
Why Choose James Hall Group of Companies?
All James Hall Group of Companies have a similar culture and our way of doing things is vital to our success. We’re passionate people, determined to do whatever’s necessary to make our customers happy.
About James Hall & Co (Southport) Ltd:
James Hall & Co. LTD traces its roots back to 1863 when founder James Hall opened a bacon cutting business and retail shop in Southport, Lancashire. James Hall Group of Companies has operated in Lancashire for over 150 years. We believe that our success is due to the team work, skills and commitment of our employees.
G&E Murgatroyd Ltd. is the Company Owned Stores division of James Hall & Co. Ltd. and currently has over 120 stores located across the North of England, which include Petrol filling stations and Post Offices. We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic individual to join our sales team.
Location: 13/14 Main Street, East Ayton, YO13 9HL
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 39 hours per week
Closing Date: 10th October 2020
You may have experience of the following: Shop Managers Assistant, Charity Shop, Assistant Manager, Assistant Retail Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Assistant Shop Manager, Team Leader, Supervisor, Retail, Shop Assistant, etc.
3 months ago