You’ve got opportunities in store.
From wowing customers to nurturing colleagues, this is a role where you can make a difference – all while perfecting the skills you’ll need to one day have a store of your own. As one of our Assistant Store Managers, you’ll make our customers feel comfortable and your team feel right at home. Helping them to hit their targets and get up to speed on the latest tech, you’ll find out how amazing it feels when a plan comes together. So, no more counting down the clock. Your future starts here.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, engage and develop your team of tech-whizzes and people pros
- Empower that team to reach their ambitious targets
- Create an environment where every customer feels at ease
- Support the Store Manager with the day-to-day running of the store
- Have some experience of coaching and building capability in a team
- Have an ability to lead teams to strong commercial and customer results
- Have some experience of managing your store in your Store Managers absence
- Have experience of driving customer service in a sales and service environment
- Be self-motivated and proactive
You might even:
- Possess an ability to set and carry out long-term plans
- Have established coaching and development skills
What’s in it for you?
- Exceptional career progression in Retail and to other areas of BT with our Aspire internal development programme
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to significantly increase your earnings, depending on your store and team performance
- Competitive healthcare and BT share plans
- 75% discount on an EE mobile package (30% for Friends and Family)
- 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata) with the opportunity to buy a further 5 days, plus your birthday off
- The chance to win once-in-a-lifetime all-expense-paid trips
- Discounted deals on BT and EE TV, broadband, and content
Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. Our people keep customers happy with great service, and our network, named best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we’ve focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. We’re at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We’re therefore open to considering flexible working, things like part-time hours or other flexible options. We also offer emergency time off for dependants in addition to generous maternity and paternity leave. It’s our way of helping people find a job that suits them, so talk to us during the recruitment process to find out where you could fit in.
If you’re thinking about working for the UK’s biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories, it could be a great move.