Salary £21,000 - £24,000 + 30% bonus
This vibrant site is a restaurant by day and busy bar/nightclub by night. They are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Manager to join the team. We are looking for an Assistant manager who can show a good mixture of food and drinks experience within their current or previous roles. That means if you are from either a restaurant or a bar you will fit in perfectly.
Set in the heart of Reading, this site has many beautiful features. A stunning terrace which provides an amazing sun trap is the jewel in the crown. With a great mix of both wet and dry sales, this is the perfect site to perfect your skill set.
As an Assistant Manager within the business you will be given your own KPIs and personalised development plan. You will have been in an Assistant Manager role for at least 12 months. Ideally you will have controlled sales volumes of over 20k and had experiences within the food side of the business, as well as late night. You must have evidence of delivering great hospitality and impeccable standards.
Purpose: to deliver an amazing customer experience every time
Vision: to be the world's best loved bar brands
Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
What are we looking for...?
- Results driven? - Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? - Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? - Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? - Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An Effective Communicator? - Are you able to convey ideas effectively -getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? - Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
Why work for this fantastic company...?
- 'Sunday Times' top 100 companies to work for - 9 years running
- The Publican's 'Best Employer' Finalists 2015
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- 85% of our managers have been promoted internally
- Training and Development is tailored to the individual
- Training destinations have been in Venice, New York, Miami, Marrakech and most recently Las Vegas!