3 months ago
6 to 12 months fixed term contract
Trading is home to a wide variety of talented people at varying levels within their career. Our Merchandisers are a crucial part of our Trading function. Working closely with key accounts, finance and product functions to bring to life sales performance and forecasting plans. The team’s expertise is highly regarded for the mark they make here at Hallmark UK.
Position: Assistant Retail Merchandiser
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire (commutable from Leeds, Huddersfield, Keighley and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, 6 to 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Benefits: Competitive salary, Flexible working opportunities, Free onsite parking, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work / life balance.
The closing date is Sunday 14th July, but may close sooner depending on the applications received
About the role:
We have two Assistant Retail Merchandiser roles available, a 6-month FTC opportunity and a 12 month FTC opportunity.
Based in the epicentre of a commercial team, you’ll get to see the inner working of managing a fast-moving consumer product. You’ll get to see how your work makes an impact on real life profitability. You will work closely with our Merchandising Managers.
- Manage all aspects of data, relevant to merchandising.
- Weekly reports on sales performance, presenting relevant information on actual vs projected.
- Analysing, interpreting and presenting tangible data.
- Daily sales tracking against performance.
- Presenting information on smaller product ranges.
- Learning to forecast sales to better develop sales plans.
Numbers will be your forte, we’re looking to you to be as comfortable with statistical analysis, you are presenting your findings to the team. To get the most from this role you’ll:
- Have a mathematical focused degree, or equivalent level qualification.
- Have an advantage if you have previous experience in a similar role.
- Be articulate and confident in communicating your findings.
- Be an intermediate level user of Excel.
- Be naturally inquisitive and analytical.
- Be organised, with excellent attention to detail.
- Be keen to learn, pro-actively develop your skills and supporting the team you work with.
- Understand reporting systems, like pyramid, using them to further advance your work.
You may have experience of the following: Assistant Retail Merchandiser, Assistant Merchandiser, Retail Merchandiser, Merchandiser, Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Retail Merchandising, Merchandising Manager, Analysis, Forecasting, Ecommerce, Trade, Retail, etc.