We deliver forward-thinking solutions for the world's biggest asset owners, transforming the places where we live, work and travel. Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original thinking, then turning it into a reality. We arrive at better answers because we ask better questions.
From complexity comes simplicity. From better thinking, better solutions.
What is the purpose of this role?
To assist in the management of multidisciplinary or single projects in accordance with the requirements of the Project Quality Plans, helping to ensure that all project work is undertaken in compliance with all relevant technical standards including HSEA requirements.
What will this role involve?
- Support the Project Manager and other team members in undertaking a wide range of project delivery tasks including:
- Outline cost estimating and management and monitoring of project budgets
- Project planning, programming, cost control and administration
- Attend meetings with the Client and other project related organisations
- Maintain high technical standards, consistent with the project brief and compliance with Amey HSEA requirements
- Support the preparation of bids and delivery of services on other contracts
- Maximise operating efficiency, so that projects portfolio is delivered in compliance with the Project Control System, and to agreed standards and targets
- Implement quality improvements when opportunities arise Contribute to the bid management process on tenders for bid opportunities
Who are we looking for?
- Degree qualification (or equivalent) to satisfy the current entry requirements for a relevant professional qualification Part way through or recently completed the necessary training requirements for the above professional qualification
- Computer literate and conversant with the MS Office suite
- Basic project experience
- Proven ability to work within a team environment with a dedicated approach to meet project deadlines
- Good written and oral communication and organisational skills
- Desire to develop existing skills and acquire new technical competencies to enhance personal and team capability Proven enthusiasm to embrace and participate in career development initiatives
- Self-motivated with the drive to achieve continuous improvement targets
What makes this role unique?
Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original, real-world thinking, then turning it into a reality. Your solutions will have impact, making a genuine difference to people's lives. It's what makes a career with us unlike any other.
We value collective expertise, but also the spark one person can bring. As one of us, you can really be you, because your individuality is an asset. You'll be surrounded by people who want you to thrive and embrace new challenges.
You'll work in a team that is open-minded and where every idea will count. You'll be stretched, but always supported. Well recognise your hard work and look after your well-being too. You'll be empowered to play your part and achieve, encouraged to fulfil your own ambition as well as the shared one.