We deliver forward-thinking solutions for the world's biggest asset owners, transforming the places where we live, work, and travel. Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original thinking, then turning it into a reality. We arrive at better answers because we ask better questions.
What is the purpose of this role?
Are you an aspiring BIM professional passionate about using your ProjectWise skills to make an impact? Are you a big thinker who loves to find better solutions to difficult problems? Do you want to work on high profile projects in the highways industry such as the £1 billion upgrades to A66 Northern Trans-Pennine, A96 Dualling East of Huntly to Aberdeen, or Midland Highways Alliance?
Our Consulting business is growing with over £100m of new work secured in the first half of 2020. We are looking for ambitious individuals who want fresh challenges and new possibilities. Our solutions will have an impact, making a genuine difference in people's lives. It's what makes a career with us unlike any other. As one of us, you can be you, because your individuality is an asset.
What will this role involve?
In a typical week you will:
- Assist Information Managers or BIM Coordinators with BIM and CAD compliance.
- Use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) to perform project tasks.
- Assist in the setup and management of new projects, user accounts, and data sources.
- Assist with the integration with Autodesk and Microsoft Office products, along with numerous other products and software
- Provide frontline support for ProjectWise and deliver training and
- Resolve general ProjectWise issues in line with protocols and Information Requirements.
- Assist with Information Management duties such as information exchanges with other parties and CDE's.
- Understand Information Requirements to help develop and mobilise new, fully compliant projects quickly and efficiently
- Setup, manage, and support the use of various ProjectWise services such as Deliverables Management, ProjectWise Web, ProjectWise Insights, etc.
- Assist and work closely with our ProjectWise Administrator team across the Amey Consulting business
- Seek to find new, more efficient ways to perform tasks using automation and tools such as PowerShell
- Assist in the development of data sources, environments, efficient workflows and processes, and best practices
- Manage software compatibility and integration with other CDEs and systems, such as GIS
- Assist in the implementation of ProjectWise and support its development across Amey Consulting.
- Assist with compliance with the relevant Health and Safety legislation, particularly the CDM Regulations.
- Manage and create Amey processes, procedures, and standards, whilst tracking changes to reduce risk.
- Monitor ProjectWise usage for licensing.
What are we looking for?
We want to hear from you if:
- Appropriate HNC / HND in a relevant discipline
- Competent IT skills including MS packages
- Bentley ProjectWise Administrator experience
- Bentley ProjectWise experience
- Knowledge of BS1192 or ISO19650 suite of documents
- Knowledge of Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Knowledge of PowerShell or coding
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally
Our rewards make us better people here at Amey Consulting. If you're happy, you'll think better. It's a simple formula but one that puts your wellbeing as a top priority, that's why we've worked hard to build a reward and benefits program that puts you first, including;
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional development and progression plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Amey Rewards Portal including healthcare, dental, and childcare vouchers
What makes this role unique?
Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original, real-world thinking, then turning it into a reality. Your solutions will have an impact, making a genuine difference in people's lives. It's what makes a career with us unlike any other.
We value collective expertise, but also the spark one person can bring. As one of us, you can be you, because your individuality is an asset. You'll be surrounded by people who want you to thrive and embrace new challenges.
You'll work in a team that is open-minded and where every idea will count. You'll be stretched, but always supported. Well recognise your hard work and look after your well-being too. You'll be empowered to play your part and achieve, encouraged to fulfill your own ambition as well as the shared one.