Assistant SPC/SPV Manager (Assistant Asset Manager)
Imagile Group are looking to recruit an Assistant SPC Manager, on a permanent basis working 37.5 hours per week. The role will be home-based covering various projects in South and East London. The role of the Assistant SPC Manager will be to support the SPC Manager in providing effective management services to PFI projects in both the healthcare and education sectors.
Assistant SPC Manager Responsibilities:
- Act as the SPC Manager's assistant representative on all matters affecting the agreements entered into, and on policy, strategy, overall performance and contract compliance.
- Support the completion of the obligations of the services team under the operation management contracts, including the management of variations.
- Assist the Manager to monitor the performance of all third-party service providers
- Assist with the monitoring of all quality assurance aspects of each operating company's services to the project
- Support the implementation of quality assurance and quality control programmes especially in relation to each of the service providers.
- Assist in negotiating, and administer agreements with third parties for the supply of goods and services
Assistant SPC Manager Requirements:
We are looking to appoint a highly organised and diligent, customer-focused, individual who is team-orientated but able to work independently. You will have the tenacity to deliver in sometimes pressured environments and a proactive approach to achieving and delivering on your goals, to strict deadlines.
- Good knowledge of the operation and management of PFI projects in the operational phase
- Degree level qualification in a construction or FM discipline or extensive project management experience
- Knowledge and experience of Health and Safety Regulations
- Experience of dealing with Client's organisation representatives.
- Full UK driving license.
You will likely have experience in: PFI / Facilities Management / Auditing and compliance /Compliance Monitoring and reporting.
Experience working for an SPV/SPC; dealing with project lenders and investors; knowledge of the Health sector; and an understanding of project finance and investment would be advantageous.
About Imagile Group Limited:
Imagile Group is a dedicated team of infrastructure experts sharing a core understanding: that effective day to day management delivers value, stability and returns over the long term.
As one of the largest SPV and Asset Management service providers to the PPP / PFI infrastructure market, we seek to protect and enhance the value of our investor’s assets, which currently stand at £3bn.
Location: London (covering various healthcare and education projects in South and East London)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £50,000 dependent on skills qualifications and experience
Benefits: We offer a range of excellent benefits including life assurance, pension plan, private medical insurance, and a commitment to ongoing learning and development opportunities.
Strictly No Agencies please.