£25000 per annum
23 days ago
You will join us as an Assistant Unit Manager to lead our winning team and support the Unit Manager with the day to day running of the Costa unit.
Assistant Unit Manager (Costa) Responsibilities:
- Ensuring your team serve our customers in a timely manner, providing excellent service and exceeding customer expectations.
- Leading by example, making drinks and delivering food to brand standards - perfect in every way!
- Supporting the Unit Manager with their day to day duties.
- Providing effective communication, motivating the team while providing them with regular feedback.
Assistant Unit Manager (Costa) Requirements:
- We would love you to have Assistant Manager experience in a high volume catering environment.
Have a real will do attitude.
Strong communication skills.
Passion for developing a team.
- Confidence in dealing with customers and / or employee queries.
About Roadchef Limited:
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK with the Best People, Best Brands, Best Service for those on the move. Every year we have 52 million visitors to one of our 30 sites, and provide a great stop for our customers and a rewarding journey for our people.
Location: Clacket Lane Motorway Service Area
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Benefits: In return, you will receive a competitive salary £25,000 and many other great benefits: Roadchef Discount Card discounts from 15% to 70% for you and your family at all Roadchef MSA; Benefits website- over 8000 discounts available on many high street and online stores; Refer a Friend - cash scheme
Long Service awards; Flexible working hours; 32 days holiday paid pro rata increasing with service (includes 8 days Bank Holiday); Discounted Hotel stays at Days Inn for employees at Roadchef Sites; Contributory pension after 3 months; Free car parking; Subsidised meals while on duty; Uniform provided; Recognition schemes at all levels; Maternity and Paternity leave; On boarding plans designed for each role; Structured career programs; Great personal development opportunities.
You may have experience of the following: Assistant Unit Manager, Assistant Retail Manager, Retail Store Manager, Deputy Retail Manager, Trainee Retail Manager, Assistant Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Deputy Manager, Restaurant Assistant Manager, Restaurant Supervisor, Hospitality Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Retail Customer Service, etc.