19 days ago
This is great opportunity to join our Warehouse Team at our Head Office in Leicester. This new role will be to support the Warehouse Manager in the efficient receiving, storage, picking and dispatch of goods. You will need to take a hands-on approach and have a sound knowledge of Warehouse Management, ideally within a manufacturing or production environment.
Assistant Warehouse Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day to day management of all areas within the warehouse function, including Goods In, Administration, Transport, Loading and Dispatch.
- Responsible for maintaining standards of Health and Safety and cleanliness within the Warehouse area.
- Supports the implementation of effective processes and operating procedures within the warehouse department.
- Manage trade counter collections to ensure an efficient customer experience.
- Undertake staff management procedures in line with Company HR guidelines.
Assistant Warehouse Manager Requirements:
- You will have at least 2 years’ Management experience within a Warehouse environment.
- Ideally hold a current FLT licence (either C / Balance or Reach).
- Experience of Warehouse Management Systems.
About Oadby Plastics Ltd:
Oadby Plastics Ltd are the ‘UK’s leading independent plastics supplier’ with 50 years of experience in the manufacturing and distribution industry. Our business isn’t simply about product; it’s about people. Even though we are part of a larger Group, our family values allow us to remain focused on growth and the ambitions of our employees by supporting progressive career paths.
Location: Leicester, LE3 1UA
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, Mon - Fri - 40 hours (Flexible to cover shifts)
Benefits: 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) rising with length of service; Company pension; Company bonus scheme; Free car parking; Full induction programme; Training and development opportunities, with real opportunities for progression and a modern working environment.
You may have experience of the following: Warehouse Supervisor, Inventory Coordinator, SAP Deputy Warehouse Manager, WMS, Logistics, Warehouse Co-ordinator, Distribution, Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Coordinator etc