Salary £21,000 - £23,000 + 30% bonus
This exciting, fast growing bars group is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Manager to join the team. We are looking for an Assistant who ideally can show for a good mixture of food and drinks experience within the current or previous roles. That means if you are from either a restaurant or a bar you will fit in perfectly.
As an Assistant Manager within our business you will be given your own KPIs and personalised development plan. You will have been in an Assistant Manager role for at least 12 months. Ideally you will have controlled sales volumes of over 20k and had experiences within the food side of the business, as well as late night. You must have evidence of delivering great hospitality and impeccable standards.
The brand is totally unique. Designed around great food, proper drinks, live music and loads of salsa, we are dedicated to keeping the heat up long after the sun has gone down and carrying on until it rises again. Our food is a melting pot and fusion of flavours from Spain, Mexico and South America, cooked up in dishes inspired by the backstreet bars of Havana. Our drinks are for lovers of rum, drinkers of cerveza and spirit connoisseurs. We are the cantineros of Cuba, and now you have the chance to be part of the story.
Purpose: to deliver an amazing customer experience every time
Vision: to be the world's best loved bar brands
Values: Integrity, Ambition, Recognition, Fun
We currently have over 60 sites nationwide and have a commitment to continue to grow. A very exciting time to join our award winning company.
What are we looking for…?
- Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An Effective Communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
- ‘Sunday Times’ top 100 companies to work for – 9 years running
- The Publican's 'Best Employer' Finalists 2015
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- 85% of our managers have been promoted internally
- 100% of our Area Managers have come from internal General Managers
- Training and Development is tailored to the individual
- Training destinations have been in Venice, New York, Miami, Marrakech and most recently Las Vegas!