£30000 - £32000 per annum
20 days ago
Ecosurety are a dynamic, industry leading team, based in the heart of Bristol’s vibrant city centre. Our mission is to bring about “change for good”, by enabling our clients to comply and maximise the impact of their environmental obligations related to packaging, batteries, and e-waste recycling. We are a Certified B Corp, committed to balancing profit with our social and environmental impact.
Location: Finzels Reach, Bristol
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £30,000 to £32,000 per annum
Benefits: 33 days holiday including 8 bank holidays and birthday day off. 5 x salary life insurance, 5% employer pension contribution, paid sick leave, happy to talk flexible working.
Closing Date: Monday 13th July
About the role:
The auditor will coordinate and deliver an audit programme with our clients to verify the accuracy of their data and compliance with applicable regulations through a combination of onsite visits (across UK) and desktop monitoring.
The role will also involve supporting clients in creating and delivering continual improvement plans, writing bespoke data collection methodologies and supporting other client data projects.
Ecosurety are a dynamic, industry leading team, based in the heart of Bristol’s vibrant city centre. Our mission is to bring about “change for good”, by enabling our clients to comply and maximise the impact of their environmental obligations related to packaging, batteries and e-waste recycling. We are a Certified B Corp, committed to balancing profit with our social and environmental impact.
• Deliver onsite and desktop audits of client compliance data
• Produce detailed client audit reports and continual improvement action plans
• Create and maintain detailed methodologies on data collection processes
• Provide data collection and analysis
• Ensure client weight databases are up to date and accurate
• Support team members in training and development in best practice data assurance
• Keep up to date with legislative and agency requirements and how they impact on business processes
• Identify business development opportunities
• Previous experience in an auditing role
• Strong analytical, organisation, IT and administrative skills
• High level of compliance and attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, with experience performing data analysis using formulas
• Proficient in data sampling and data verification practices
• Consistent and logical approach to completing tasks and following procedures
• Effective communication skills; able to deliver challenging messages when needed
• Able to work collaboratively both internally and externally
• Persistent in problem solving and seeing tasks through to completion
• Proactive and fast learner, able to take on new (often technical) information quickly
• Full UK drivers’ licence and able to attend on site client meetings on a regular basis
• Experience in producer responsibility compliance (desirable)
You may have experience of the following: Auditing, Data Analyst, Support Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Technical Support Analyst, Data Manager, Database Manager, etc.