To provide standard administrative/customer care support to the team working collaboratively to achieve shared goals.
To deal with telephone enquiries from clients and other services/agencies in a polite and professional manner ensuring that the information provided is accurate and compliant with client confidentiality and data protection policies.
To work with the Team Administrators in delivering the administrative tasks of the service
To use the organisation’s community database to facilitate the accuracy of information delivered in accordance with information governance protocols
To ensure the service user is at the centre of everything you do delivering quality and value and that Medway Community Health’s behaviours underpin all aspects of the role.
- To keep scanning up to date and carry out archiving in line with the organisation’s archiving procedure
- To undertake photocopying as required
- To undertake telephone reception duties
- To book home and clinic appointments for practitioners ensuring that electronic diaries are up to date
- To input to databases accurately
- Recording on electronic records
- Task management on CHS
- Management of post
- Other administrative tasks under supervision from more senior administrators
If you would like to apply please call Sammy on 01622 662144 or APPLY onlie!!!