Up to £28K DOE
6 months ago
Start Date: January 2019 - Availability for interviews ASAP
How much: Up to £28k DOE
We are currently looking for an experience Bar & Catering manager to run and develop operations at a successful leisure facility in Teignmouth. You will be instrumental in developing the site, as it is undergoing major refurbishment due for completion in January. This is a great opportunity for an experienced F&B manager to put their stamp on a new venture. We are searching for motivated, passionate people looking for a new challenge.
As part of this role you will be responsible for –
- Overseeing 10 + staff – managing daily activities and staff retention & training
- Responsible for an annual turnover of £400k
- Keeping up to date with licensing legislation and taking legal responsibility for the premises
- Ensuring Health & Hygiene are adhered to at all times
- Monitoring stock and waste losses
- Monitoring financial results to ensure budget is achieved.
- Experience within a Bar and Catering manager role or similar
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to motivate and manage staff
- Budgeting skills – and accountability
- The ability to keep calm under pressure
Benefits package -
- Competitive salary
- Full time hours
- Generous holiday pay
- Onsite parking
If you are interested in this role please call Claire Harris on 01392 424733 or apply today.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share your experience related to the above role with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.