UK, Home or Co-Work Space Based
Working with our Management team, we are looking for a Bid, Tender & Award Writer to assist in developing various proposal structures, to review and edit previously written content where necessary, and to work with other team members to produce written responses and presentation collateral in line with deadlines.
The role won’t only involve writing content for use in the bid, but also presentations and all supporting documentation, ensuring a cohesive and consistent approach.
The ideal candidate for this job should be able to write effective, concise and compelling content while under the pressure sometimes associated with deadlines. The ability to work as a team and to get accurate, high quality information from all bid stakeholders in order to produce bid collateral is essential.
We are looking for our Bid Writer to ideally have a background or experience in a journalistic environment, be it a past role or a qualification (degree or equivalent). We feel experience of journalism will help our Bid Writer to construct bids which pulls together factual information gleaned from a variety of sources in a format which is both interesting and comprehensive.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- Excellent communicator
- A high attention to detail with an excellent editing and proofing ability
- Excellent literacy skills, with an extensive vocabulary
- Possibly a journalism background
- Deadline driven with effective time management skills
- Thrive in a ‘home based’ environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Experience in the recruitment, flexible working, HR or D&I sector would be ideal
- Proven bid team involvement
- Can demonstrate effective bid writing skills
What we offer
- Flexible Working AS STANDARD!
- Offered on a freelance or PAYE basis – wo don’t mind if you prefer to work a portfolio career!
- Approx 32 hours per month to start with – from home.
- Evolving and growing role, with opportunity to progress to a full time position if wanted or we can hire more people and grow your team!
- Solid hourly rate + quarterly commission based of efficacy of submitted tenders. Totally negotiable!
Send us your CV and add a page with some examples of your past work or experience.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The Find|Your|Flex Team