0.6 of FTE Biology teacher required for a Berkshire based secondary school cover commencing from January 2021.
Are you a fully qualified Biology teacher seeking an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic secondary school? If you are an ambitious and motivated practitioner, who is able to demonstrate a track record of outstanding teaching and learning, please see the details below.
- Part time Biology teacher required from January 2021 until end of Academic year.
- Applications are invited from both experienced and newly qualified teachers as full support will be provided for the successful candidate.
- Opportunity to work within an Ofsted graded ‘Outstanding’ secondary school located in Berkshire.
‘Teachers have very high expectations of all students so that they feel encouraged to achieve. As Year 11 students commented, ‘Teachers really care about you getting the grades. Academic targets are challenging but achievable; our targets are realistic but you still have to work hard to achieve them.’ Ofsted
The Biology department consists of a supportive close knit staff team of several Science specialists and the Head of Department. As the incoming Biology teacher your role will include but may not be limited to;
- Plan, resource and deliver dynamic Biology lessons to the highest standard, ensuring pupils have the tools required to make rapid sustainable progress.
- Identify clear objectives and content within lessons for all pupils including how these will be taught, evaluated and assessed.
- Organise a stimulating and inspiring learning environment.
This over subscribed secondary school is located in the Windsor area of Berkshire.
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity to join a highly successful secondary school, please send an up to date CV via the links provided bellow. Alternatively, please contact Georgina in the Thames Valley office.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.