Branch Broker Team Manager
We are a dynamic business created to fill a gap in the market for a specialist, independent, client-centric and service focussed insurance adviser. We provide insurance solutions to organisations of all shapes and sized, from start-ups, to SME’s through to larger corporate risks. Our team of personal insurance experts can also deliver bespoke cover for private individuals.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Branch Broking Team Manager to manage the day to day function within our Preston branch. You will be responsible for ensuring the high level of work from our Account Handlers as well as nurturing and developing new talent within the branch. This role would suit a career driven individual who already has experience within a similar role and who is looking for career advancement and an opportunity to go into senior management.
- To profitably develop PIB Insurance Brokers
- To develop and broke a portfolio of profitable general insurance business through designated Insurer panels
- To provide technical support to Clients and Colleagues.
- To support the Branch Director on Compliance and Operational matters ensuring adherence to agreed policies and procedures by the branch staff through effective supervision.
- To develop Client and Insurer relationships to maximise business opportunities
- To attend Company and/or Branch meetings and events as required, including prescribed training. Achieve the minimum requirements for CPD through training provided in house or by identifying development areas during your Performance & Development Review meetings.
- Good working knowledge of General Insurance contracts including Property, Casualty and Motor classes
- Minimum Cert CII (or equivalent experience)
- Previous experience managing a branch and staff
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent teamwork, communication and team development skills
Full Job description available on request.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
You may have experience of the following: Broker Development Executive, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Insurance Sales, Telesales, New Business, Outbound Sales, Sales Team Leader, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Insurance Services, Financial Services, etc.