Gatwick, GB, RH6 0PA
Nestlé Health Science was created in 2011 by Nestlé, the leading food and beverage company. We are a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. Behind our pioneering company are 3,000 people around the world who are driving breakthroughs and innovating for impact. With a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health and your career with us.
Nestlé Health Science
Job title: Brand Manager – Medical Nutrition
Salary circa £45,000 depending on experience + Potential Bonus + Excellent Benefits
12 month fixed term contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Brand Manager to join our Nestlé Health Science business based at our head office in Gatwick, reporting into the Senior Brand Manager for Medical Nutrition, you will play an important role in developing an exciting new brand for a new product launch. You will be developing brand plans and ensuring flawless execution of these plans to deliver value add marketing mix activity across our specialist medical nutrition portfolio.
As a Brand Manager, you’ll take ownership of the day to day management of our specialist new product within the medical nutrition portfolio. This is an exciting newly created role where you can really use your expertise to help launch a new product within Medical Nutrition.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing the successful launch and all associated activities of a new product into market through e-commerce and HCP channels
- Playing a pivotal role in the strategic development of our annual brand plans in line with our global and UK ambitions. Working closely with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Management of legal and regulatory compliance, marketing spend and post campaign evaluations.
- Working in collaboration with our global team to support continued growth whilst maximising our marketing spend to deliver ROI.
- Developing comprehensive marketing communications plans, working across complex stakeholder groups such as media and communication agencies, sales, regulatory and the wider Nestlé cross functional teams.
- Developing and executing clear integrated strategies to deliver consistent marketing communications.
- Delivering insight to inform strategic decisions to support the growth of the brand portfolio.
To be successful in this role you will already have some fantastic marketing experience under your belt, ideally within a Brand Manager or experienced Assistant Brand Manager role, working in the medical nutrition category. If you have medical nutrition experience within a sales environment and are looking to move into marketing this could be an ideal opportunity. You will be passionate, tenacious; results focused and enjoy working in a highly energetic and exciting environment. Acting as an ambassador for the brand, you will have great project management and analytical skills be highly organised, conscientious and a team player.
The following is desirable however not essential:
- Previous experience of working within the medical nutrition category.
- E-commerce experience (essential)
- Experience with online analytic and optimisation website tools
- Experience communicating to Healthcare Professionals
- Have experience of developing and executing brand strategies.
- Understand P&L and budget management being able to take ownership of these activities.
- Be able to influence at senior levels both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate great communication presentation skills, targeting a wide audience.
- Be able to run sizable projects and work streams from concept to delivery.
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, car allowance, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex, private healthcare, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for applications is Monday 21st September. We reserve the right to close this advert early due to high volumes of applications.
This is a full time 12 month fixed term contract but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to use during the recruitment process on what this could look like. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Nestlé UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Ready to take the next step?